· Our general business services;
· Our website, www.invisr.com;
· INVISR Community;
· INVISR Engine;
· Easy Lists;
· Easy Minutes;
· Easy Time;
· Easy CSV;
· Easy Configurator; and
I. The Information We Collect
1. Information You Provide To Us. When contacting us, you might submit your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other identifying information.
2. Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. We, and our "Partners" who include third party service providers, certain networks and platforms, and other partners may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our Services. A non-exhaustive list of the kinds of information automatically collected from you may include: your network or Internet protocol address; the type of browser you are using; information about your operating system; your Internet service provider and domains used by these providers; mobile network, device identifiers; device and browser settings; the web pages of the Services you have visited; the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Service (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and any content you have accessed.
3. Geo-location Information. If you are accessing a Service from a mobile device or through a mobile application, we will not ask you to share your geo-location information with us.
4. Information Collected By Third Party Platforms. You can engage with our content through third party platforms, such as Salesforce, or other third-party plug-ins, integrations and applications. When you engage with our content on or through third party platforms, plug-ins, integrations or applications, you may allow us to have access to certain Information in your profile. This may include your name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, location, or an ID associated with the applicable third party platform. Also, when we interact with you through our content on third party websites, applications, integrations or platforms, we may have access to information regarding your interaction with that content.
II. How We Use the Information
We may use the Information to:
1. provide and communicate with you about the Services or your account with us;
2. respond to your questions and comments;
3. fulfill your requests about our Services, including any technical support requests;
4. enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information;
5. prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the Services; and
6. protect the safety of our Users.
III. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share or rent any of your Information, including for marketing or advertising purposes.
We may disclose the Information for limited purposes, as follows:
1. To Partners to perform business-related functions on our behalf or on your behalf. This may include service providers that: (a) fulfill orders and user requests; (b) handle billing and payments; (c) host our Services; and (d) otherwise support our Services.
2. As necessary for third parties to perform their agreements with respect to us.
3. In response to a court order or subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or other legal process, or in order to comply with any laws, regulatory authorities, or other applicable judicial or governmental order, or if otherwise legally compelled to do so (e.g., by deposition, interrogatory, request for documents, subpoena, civil investigative demand or similar process).
5. If we engage in a merger, business combination, restructuring, sale of our assets or other business transaction, we may transfer all or a portion of your Information in connection with the merger, business combination, restructuring, sale or other business transaction.
Otherwise, we will not disclose any of your Information without your consent (whether verbal, written or otherwise).
We take measures to avoid collecting personal information from children under the age of 13. For example, children may have access to and provide Information through our Services, which are available on third party platforms (such as Salesforce), or third-party plug-ins, integrations and applications; however, we do not knowingly store or collect this data on our server or other platform, plug-in, integration or application. Rather, the information is maintained by these third parties on their respective platforms, plug-ins, integrations, applications or otherwise. We may assist with the transmission of this Information between our Partners (or other third party platforms plug-ins, integrations and/or applications) as an integral component of our Service, but this information is not knowingly collected or stored by us, and we do not share any of the Information for marketing or other advertising purposes. Our website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13).
Also, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children without prior parental consent, except as permitted by law. We rely on our Partners and third parties for purposes of ensuring that they have obtained the necessary consents and are in compliance with applicable privacy laws governing the collection, use and/or disclosure of information related to education or children, because we do not collect or use any such information, although we may transmit Information between Partners as part of our Services.
V. Additional Important Information Regarding Your Privacy
1. International Transfer
2. Data Security
We and our Partners have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of your Information that is collected and stored.
3. Data Retention
We only retain your information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. How You Can Access or Correct Information
Access to certain personal Information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be available to you. You may request access to or correction of your personal information by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link on our website at www.invisr.com. Please include your first name, last name and e-mail address in the request. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
5. Governing Law
6. Entire Agreement
7. Other Provisions
VI. Updates & Effective Date