INVISR participates as Salesforce Financial Services Cloud launch partner to transform the client-advisor experience to ensure financial advisor teams optimize their client relationships
March 10, 2016 05:35 PM Eastern Standard Time
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--INVISR today announced it is extending the reach of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud with its best practice and implementation offerings. Financial Services Cloud is generally available for purchase today, empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 client relationships, be more productive and engage more holistically with clients anywhere and on any device.
The combination of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, along with implementation and integration services from INVISR, will help financial advisors to manage the entire client experience and relationship management process holistically. With the new options, financial advisor clients gain a deeper understanding of relationships, more insight into household information, capability to capture KYC, views into Financial Accounts and 360-degree views of their full book of business.
Comments on the News
- “Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, yet again proves Salesforce’s deep understanding of the needs of Financial Services customers,” said Tal Gozhansky, INVISR co-founder. “This new release provides an innovative, end to end solution that we can easily integrate, implement and extend for the next generation of financial advisors looking to provide efficient and effective services.”
- "The future is here, and it's advice, not administrative tasks. Salesforce is transforming the advisor-client relationship for the digital age," said Simon Mulcahy, GM of Financial Services, Salesforce. "INVISR is supporting Salesforce in its mission to deliver a new era through proactive, personalized and goal-based collaborative advice."
About Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud is transforming the client-advisor relationship by empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 relationships with clients; enabling advisors to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on investors; and allowing advisors to engage more comprehensively with clients and their households on any device at any time.
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud: http://www.salesforce.com/industries/financial-services/financialservices-cloud/
- Like INVISR on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/invisr/
- Follow INVISR on Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamINVISR
Salesforce is the trademark of salesforce.com, inc.